If you don’t wish to be in the untenable position of needing the help of a company that does water restoration in Orlando, you’d better take a few preventative measures right now. As the old adage goes, it’s better to be safe than sorry. An inspection today may save you thousands of dollars in the future.
Number One Cause of Water Damage
Burst pipes and hoses are the #1 cause of household floods that are large enough to require water restoration. In Orlando, many residents have washing machines that have not been serviced in quite some time. Aging PVC pipes and old rubber hoses are prone to eventual failure. Call Water Service Pros and ask us to inspect your laundry room. If we replace your old hoses with braided washing machine lines, we might save you a ton of money in the long run.
Water Damage Classes
Not all instances of water damage are created equal. Factors that figure into the classification of water damage include the location of the wet area and kind of materials affected. Ascertaining the class of damage is an imperative first step that will ultimately determine the way a professional service will provide water restoration in Orlando.
* Class One is slow-evaporating water damage that affects a portion but not the whole of a room. The materials affected by this class of water damage are less porous and absorb a lesser amount of water than materials affected by higher damage classes.
* Class Two water damage affects an entire room, including carpet and padding. The class of water damage can be expected to evaporate at a faster rate than Class One damage.
* Class Three is the fastest-evaporating level of water damage. Typically, Class Three water damage originates from overhead and affects entire walls. Within this rating, one finds soaked ceilings, flooded upholstery, and very wet insulation.
* Class Four water damage calls for a specialty solution. This class of water damage involves a range of permeable surfaces, including hardwood floors, plaster walls, and ceilings, concrete floors and crawlspaces.
Water Damage Categories
Water damage is also classified into categories, depending on the sort of water that did the damage.
* Category 1 damage is caused by clean, potable water that came directly from a clean source. An overflowing sink may cause Category 1 water damage. If fresh water moves through unsanitary conditions, the category worsens.
* Category 2 is also known as ‘gray water’ damage. Dishwashers and laundry washing machines that overflow typically cause Category 2 water damage. Hurricane waters may also be classified within this category of water damage that requires water restoration in Orlando.
* Category 3 is ‘black water’ damage. It is very contaminated and poses significant health risks.
If you require right-now water restoration in Orlando services, call us for an emergency inspection. The sooner we send a crew to clean up your water damage, the sooner you can get on with your life. We are Water Service Pros, and our number is (407)377-5607.Water Restoration Orlando
View Larger Map